Tuesday, February 25, 2020

15 Scriptures that Inspire Us to Live Boldly for God



When our days are gray, there's nothing like God's Word to remind us of God's strength and comfort. When we remember all He is and all He does for us, we are inspired to trust Him and to live boldly for Christ. Refresh and embolden your day with these fifteen verses from the Bible. (All Scriptures are taken from the New American Standard Bible.)

The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will extol Him.

-Exodus 15:2

I have set the Lord continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

-Psalm 16:8

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:2

taste and see that the Lord is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!

-Psalm 34:8

Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you;
He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.

-Psalm 55:22

In my trouble I cried to the Lord,
And He answered me.

-Psalm 120:1

On the day I called, You answered me;
You made me bold with strength in my soul.

-Psalm 138:3

The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
The righteous runs into it and is safe.

-Proverbs 18:10

Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord God is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.

-Isaiah 12:2

The Lord is good,
A stronghold in the day of trouble,
And He knows those who take refuge in Him.

-Nahum 1:7

Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
-Matthew 11:28

Looking at them, Jesus said, With people it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God.”
-Mark 10:27

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
-John 14:27

Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
-1 Peter 5:7

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
-James 1:2-4


No comments:

Post a Comment