Wednesday, July 16, 2014

20 Encouraging Bible Verses For Caregivers: Part 2


  • "I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." {Psalm 121:1-2}
  • "Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." {Psalm 25:4-5}
  • "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." {Psalm 23:6}
  • "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." {Philippians 4:6}
  • "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
    {Philippians 4:13}

    Part 1 of 20 Encouraging Bible Verses For Caregivers
    Part 3 of 20 Encouraging Bible Verses For Caregivers
    Part 4 of 20 Encouraging Bible Verses For Caregivers

No comments:

Post a Comment